I have been practicing as a Speech Pathologist in the South East of Melbourne since 2009.
I have a passion for the management of communication and swallowing difficulties following diagnosis and treatment of Head and Neck cancer and have extensive clinical experience in this area.
I have worked in acute and rehabilitation settings, as well as providing clinical education for students, medical and allied health colleagues.
- Mobile assessment and therapy provided to Aged Care Facilities or within clients home
- Assessment and therapy onsite with Dr Liz Sigston at
Suite D7, Level 1, Building 2
Holmesglen Private Hospital
490 South Rd
Phone: 1300 67 54 67
- Bachelor of Speech and Hearing Science - Macquarie University
- Masters of Speech and Language Pathology - Macquarie University
- Speech Pathology Australia
- Certified Practicing Speech Pathologist
- Medicare for participation in chronic disease management plans
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
- Private health insurance companies (note: rebates vary depending on your level of cover)
Services and specialities:
- Dysphagia management (swallowing disorders)
- Voice disorders
- Education sessions